Easter Bunnies everywhere!

I finished a really cute album today. I love the way it turned out! But then, I do love spring, the colors, the baby animals everywhere..., the birds chirping, especially in the morning! Flowers, flowers, flowers! My roses are blooming, and the sky is blue. Perfect! A thunderstorm in the afternoon would really add a nice touch too, but alas, there are none to be found! Here are a couple of peeks at my new piece:

 This Pink Paislee paper (from Office Lingo) goes perfectly with my favorite paper ever,
Marzipan from Basic Grey. No longer available, of course!
 The background paper (periwinkle with cabbage roses) is Marzipan, love it!
 These adorable bunnies were a present from my Grandmother, 
discovered in a Home Goods store! Go figure!
 The vintage images are from TJ Designs... beautiful!
 The bingo card is from Jenni Bowlin Studio...

More pretty pictures from TJ Designs... love her work!
Thanks for taking a peek!
God Bless You!
Renee



Comments