I have been a busy bee!

I haven't posted for a while as I was busy creating a few things. I decided to submit some items for the Tattered Angels Design Team (definitely stretching my wings here!) and have been busy buzzing away in my scraproom! Never having submitted a darn thing before, it was most difficult to decide what to do. I ending up doing what I am comfortable doing for most of the pieces, they had requested 5 different items.
This little album was not one of those comfortable things! I usually am creating things (albums, layouts, cards) for other people and rarely make anything for myself or even scrapbook my family.
The edges of the cover are aged with Copper Kettle Glimmer Glam, I love how that turned out.
So this little album is for me. ;oD I am really happy with the finished result. I did all of the pages with different methods (read experiments) of using Glimmer Mist products. The chipboard letters above started out pink. I just kept adding pools of glimmer Mist little by little and letting them swirl together and dry. They turned out really pretty! I used Glimmer Glam around the edges of the page to add depth and more glimmer. The stamped images in the back are done with Tattered Angels stamps.

I made the album with the chipboard packaging that comes with Prima flowers and chipboard backing that came with some Basic Grey ribbons. I used alcohol inks on the right side of the page here from Ranger. The edges of the pages are darkened with the Copper Kettle Glimmer Glam again here.

These two I used the pooling process, but also did some blotting to get the colors where I wanted them. The colors in here are Glacier, Sapphire, Sea Glass and Denim.
These two pages are glimmered (sprayed) with a number of layers and colors. I wanted to see the green background, but obliterate most of the lettering.
I will keep adding the other projects over the next few days. It was really fun to just create things because I wanted to and let my imagination go. The only restriction was that I needed to use Tattered Angels products, but that wasn't hard at all since I love them!
Have a blessed day!
Renee



Comments