winter wonderland

I am starting to feel like winter may actually get here. The desert doesn't really have a winter, it will cool off, but doesn't get cold. Our low temperatures during the day in winter are often in the mid 60's. Nice and cool, but not exactly wintery!
I created this in a "hopeful" wintery frame of mind. The mountains here do get snow, sometimes a fair amount, so we go play in the snow a couple of times when we can. My son loves it until he is cold and wet! This layout will work beautifully for some sledding pictures, maybe a snowball fight?


This fun layout has lots of different embellishments. I collected a bunch of things I thought might work and then over several days arranged and rearranged until I got it where I was happy with it.
I added shimmer with Glimmer Mist, on the mats I used Apple and Pieces of Heart, both are gorgeous!
On the tiny roses I used Marshmallow, on the larger flowers I used Turquoise, Pieces of Heart , Dragonfly, and Marshmallow.

It was really fun putting this together. I have listed it in my ebay shop, http://stores.ebay.com/Pretty-Papers-Pretty-Ribbons. There are lots more photos on the listing. Always feel free to ask any questions!
Have a blessed day~
Renee


Comments