There are vintage santas galore in this new album!

A pretty new wintery album in softer colors with touches of red...
lots of different shades of white,

some soft pinks, blues, and greens,

dainty little bits and pieces,

some old postcards, and pretty velvet flowers

glittered stars and candy cane bows,

winter greens and berries,

and finally, some snowflakes for frosting...

This was really fun to work on. Working with whites popped into my head on Turkey Day and I started work on Friday. ;o) This is my first piece for The Paper Hen House, a wonderful group of artists I have been thrilled to join! It is in my ebay store, here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290507271574&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT. These ladies are all very talented and I will have to work hard to keep up!
They have a Facebook page and so now I need to remember to post any new listings there too. Oh, but my brain does spin!
 I am starting to get ready for the Christmas holidays, my absolute favorite. I have all of my little village houses out and then discovered I have no idea at all where I put almost all of the lights that go in them! I have looked and looked, but found nothing. Somewhere they are all together, just waiting. Probably neatly wrapped on a shelf, sitting quietly while I run around digging and hunting. I pray they turn up soon!
Blessings to you...
Renee



Comments

  1. Another beautiful job Renee!! Congrats on joining the group... you should have no problem keeping up you are very talented. :)
    ~Mis*~
    http://everythingisbetterwithglitter27.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment