teal and coral...

For a fun change of pace I used Graphic 45's art deco line of papers Steampunk Debutante. It is printed in rich gorgeous hues of teals and corals. Fabulous papers!

 The butterfly on the bottom right is from Tattered Angels, I inked it and spritzed with Glimmer Mist in several shades of green and blue...
 The tassel was a beautiful shade of creamy pale gold. I tinted it with some Creme de Rouge for a rosier hue.
 The crinkly ribbon has been dyed with Glimmer Mist as well!
 The colors on these two pages are just gorgeous. It makes me wish my roses had more blooms in my garden!
 The butterflies here are from K & CO...glittered with some Stickles...
 This album turned out really well. I was not too sure when I started out, but as it progressed it came together well. I love the colors and many more worked with the teals than I thought would. Some very elegant color combinations may become my favorites! If you have any questions, please let me know!
God bless you~
Renee

Comments