elegance in black and cream...

 with  a nod to my vintage alter ego, of course! I used lots of different papers in this album, everything from MME, to Graphic 45, some October Afternoon, some Basic Grey, a little bit of everything I had in black, cream, and whites. I was looking for a romantic, classy feel to the album, not TOO flowery, although it is really hard for me to leave them off. This has some, but it isn't too over the top, I don't think.
 I did have fun with embellishments, tags , envelopes, trims, etc. I have a good many things to choose from that I have acquired so that helps. Working just in monotones makes it harder (for me anyway) to coordinate things just the way I like.
 These beautiful gardenias were a must, but sadly, they are unscented!
 Theme is also difficult sometimes. Does anyone else struggle with that? Sometimes I have all of these ideas in my head, but I fell like they need a specific title or name to work them all together.
 I also like to add a little common denominator to things, like here I have a couple of places where there are little dragonflies flitting around. I think it adds a fun element.
Well, let me know what you think!  I am always open to new ideas and suggestions!
Have a very blessed week!
Renee

Comments