Chipboard, anyone?

A new adventure...chipboard album, 8x8, fun, larger...stretching my little wings! This is a ring binder album, with 6 tabbed pages. I covered the pages in paper, and then did each layout, one by one. 

 Elegant Prima papers and album (and some FABULOUS teaching by one of their instructors!) makes for a fun album cover.
 Mulberry flowers, beautiful butterflies and LACE! Perfect!
 Doesn't turquoise look so much happier with yellow? I think so!

 I love these two pages... shabby, vintage fun.

 These papers (Webster's Pages) are just beautiful! I love the colors...
 I think these should smell wonderful, but alas, no scent at all.
 I really like the flowers I found at Wild Orchid Crafts, they look so real.
 This country fence was just a fun little thought. I have used my Cricut to cut out fences before and they were adorable and looked great, BUT this is a real wooden fence! (Maybe for fairies???)
 THis cute little wooden fence was in the Christmas section at Hobby Lobby... it was really meant for decorating one of the Christmas villages! It has been re-purposed in a fun way!
 These Prima flowers have been in my collection for years. I Glimmer Misted them for a bit more color.
 These are some new muslin flowers coming out by Prima. LOVE THEM!!!
Some of the new items coming out after CHA are so fun- Mistables, lots of fun new flowers by lots of companies,(how about the new BAsic Grey flowers! WOW!), beautiful papers, lots of wonderful new things for me to add to my little shop. ;o) How to pick and choose....
Have a blessed week....
Renee






Comments