A layout ! Paper Piecing is FUN!

 These little dinosaurs were really just plain old FUN to make. I used the designs from the papers  for them and just cut , inked, and glued to my hearts content.
 Wouldn't he be cute in an aviary on the porch??? I think so too.
 And I think this little guy wandering around in the back yard would be adorable. Of course, we would have to teach him to swim!
 Even the greenery, palm fronds, grasses and rocks were fun.
I know! I haven't made one in ages! I agree, it was time. I enjoy making layouts, I just tend to agonize a tad over the details. This one was right up my alley and stars some cute dinosaurs. I really like the papers from MME and have had this set for a while just waiting patiently in a paper drawer for me to take them out and play. I hope you are inspired to get out some papers you have had waiting a while, or a new tool you haven't gotten around to learning to use (like my Zutter!) but REALLY want to play with... it IS summer! Cut loose and do something different TODAY!
I would love to see some pictures and ideas of what you create!
Have a wonderful week creating!
God Bless,
Renee

Comments