I won two cool sets at a blog hop!

Thank you Cutting Cafe! They recently had a Blog Hop and I was so excited to find out that I had one two sets! I made this really fun card using something from each set.  The cute little witch is from the "Being a Good Witch" Printable Stamp set that I won from the Blog of Krista Bella and Aidee's Mom . It is a really cute stamp set with TONS of options. I was a tiny bit concerned about printable stamps smearing, but you just set them with a heat embossing gun once you print them. Perfect!
The other set I won was from Karen, Karen's Kreative Treasures and she was giving away the Milk Carton Cutting Files and the Milk Carton Sentiments. They are very cute and what a fun way to hand out treats for a child's party or a holiday!
Thanks so much to Regina Easter and The Cutting Cafe design team and especially to Karen and Krista!
God Bless!
Renee

Comments