a card for my Grandmother...

It is my Grandmother's Birthday on Monday and she will be 89 years young. She is the sweetest lady, kind to everyone, beautiful (!) inside and out, a joy to be with. I hope this puts a smile on her face. It made me smile to make it for her!

I have been working on a Christmas Journal for several weeks. This project started out easily enough... until it occurred to me that making a daily calendar with a two page layout for each day (1-25) of Christmas meant 25 layouts... and that I couldn't "finish" it as I would not know when the person who gets it would be putting up their Christmas tree  or making cookies or any of the special activities that make up the holidays for each of us! This left me with 25 layouts that would be finished, but I needed to leave room for personalization, journaling, photos, etc. Needless to say, the project grew. The finished product weighs a lot for an album or a journal, almost 3 pounds! 
I do love the concept- you just add one photo and journal what you did for each day, which could be fairly quick and give you a fabulous record of the holidays! Anyway, here is a shortened view of the album, for the full set of photos, check out the listing; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290635693700
There are around 60 photos there. 








Sorry, moving the pictures around isn't working so they are out of order.

Have fun this week- do something unexpected!
God Bless,
Renee


Comments