A couple of cards today...


Pretty colors, pretty details! I love the colors in both of these, soft, sweet pastels, FLOWER colors!!! And laces and ribbons...all things soft and feminine!


I lined the envelopes, a very easy thing to do and it adds such a pretty touch. I have to say I really use my Scor-pal a LOT when I am making cards, it make the folds so much easier. I debated the expense, but it makes cards so much easier and it has gotten a lot of use. It was a great buy!
Thanks for taking a peek...
God bless you always,
Renee

Comments


  1. "puppy love" ,furthermore recognized as regular love, a crush, calf love, or kitten love,is an informal period in support of feelings of love, romance,or love,often felt by fresh persons for the duration of their childhood and adolescence.It is named in support of its resemblance to the romantic,worshipful affection with the intention of can be felt by a puppy.It can furthermore be able to explain short-term love appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was fostering puppies. Well, this year MY PERSONAL daughter can be fostering pupy love, IN ADDITION TO now i\'m straight down for its ride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment