and back to my vintage favorites...

roses, soft colors, delicate details, and all of those antique looking pieces that add up to a luscious combination! The papers are a mix of Prima and Pink Paislee mostly, the colors: pastels, the mix of details: whimsical and fun!







I just love the way this turned out! I never know when I am working on a piece exactly what will happen and how it will end up. I find bits and pieces as I go along. I also collect things from my everyday life that end up in my work. On the first set of pages there is a small charm of leaves, that piece arrived on a candle I purchased at Home Goods! You never know what will inspire you! I find little doodads at Home Depot and Lowes, where ever I go I am on the lookout!
Thanks for taking a peek!
God Bless!
Renee

Comments