puppy love and paper hearts

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

and back to my vintage favorites...

roses, soft colors, delicate details, and all of those antique looking pieces that add up to a luscious combination! The papers are a mix of Prima and Pink Paislee mostly, the colors: pastels, the mix of details: whimsical and fun!







I just love the way this turned out! I never know when I am working on a piece exactly what will happen and how it will end up. I find bits and pieces as I go along. I also collect things from my everyday life that end up in my work. On the first set of pages there is a small charm of leaves, that piece arrived on a candle I purchased at Home Goods! You never know what will inspire you! I find little doodads at Home Depot and Lowes, where ever I go I am on the lookout!
Thanks for taking a peek!
God Bless!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment