don't fall over.... I have a new post! Sorry for the huge gap, I have been under the weather AGAIN. Yuck. I caught the darn flu ( I NEVER get the flu!) and it turned into a rather amazingly awful case of pneumonia which once again landed me in the hospital, this time for a matter of weeks. Anyhow, God is good, I am recovering and mostly better!
I have two new albums I have finished and will be posting on Ebay today. Both are in pinks and greens (my favorite!) and yet are very different! The first... is very girly, with lots of lime green and hot pink!






I am not usually a lavender nut, but these are such pretty clear colors I really like them! I used washi tape for the first time too and I am hooked! I added it to my store because it is FUN! And the variety available is astonishing, solid colors, stripes, patterns, florals (my favorite, of course!), just about anything you can imagine.
The next album has a more vintage vibe....in a more subdued set of pinks and greens....














This was made with a Graphic 45 Envelope Album. I think they have been discontinued, I haven't been able to get any for quite a while. It is a mini album, 4.5x6 and was fun to do! I made a pull-out tag for each envelope and used as many photo mats as I could considering the small size of the album. The papers for this one are mostly Bobunny... love the colors!
Thanks for taking a peek-
May God Bless you richly!
Renee

Comments