sooooo

I went to look at my blog today and everything I have done since April is GONE! Nice. I suppose somewhere out there in internet land there are the rest of my postings.
ANYWAY...   I have a new album to show you and it is a totally new type of album for me. I had seen examples of these on ebay and was terrified to try it. It was a LOT of work but the result is amazing! I have created a book! An honest to God, real book! It is a pretty simple concept but I made a few miscalculations on some lengths but in the end it turned out quite well. The new paper line Plum Seed from Webster's pages was calling my name (I love the colors!) so I used that. The results were pretty good!











Well if you get a chance to watch it,  I found a video explaining more about the process on youtube (by Kathy Orta).
Have fun creating!
God Bless You!
Renee


Comments