a couple of pretty little chipboard albums....

this little album was great fun! I really liked the Echo Park papers and decided I needed to make something whether I had time or not! The result is fun and cute!









         The cover has an opening at the top to slide in a photo, and some pretty embellishments! There are several sets of pages and the colors are beautiful and bright. A bit of whimsy, a bit of silly and fun! It is a great mix for many kinds of pictures!
         The second one is made with Webster's Pages papers and is a Christmas album,not your usual one, but a bit more femine, with delicate florals and pretty soft colors....










                  This turned out so pretty... I really liked the embellishments I found for the front, the candy was a perfect addition. It added just the fun touch I was after. These papers are just stunning and the light pretty colors are wonderful at Christmastime!
Thanks for taking a peek!
Renee

Comments