Quick Photo...


Just a quick peek at the finished album. I used Prima flowers, sprayed them with reds and golds from Glimmer Mist,  Velvet trim, macrame lace, floral picks, loads of ribbons, and epoxy brads from Basic Grey.

The adorable mittens are from Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips- the Embossed set, Frosty Memories. I inked them on both sides, punched them with my Cropodile and threaded some pretty Bakers Twine through.. from The Twinery on Etsy. The felt snowflakes are from some amazing ribbon I picked up at Target last year or the year before. The Vintage images are Crafty Secrets and also from Tweety Jill.

These gorgeous vintagey papers are from Bo Bunny, their new line Noel...LOVE IT!

The trading cards here are from Pink Paislee's  Father Christmas line from my store. ;o)


These poinsettias are so beautiful... Prima, of course.

The paper rick rack is made by a sweet friend on ebay, Papermajekbyann. It is super easy to use and I love the look.
Thanks for taking a peek!
Have a super weekend~
Renee

Comments

Post a Comment