A beautiful New Year


and a pretty new album. I am still in the mood for the chilly weather we are having and enjoying every minute of it I can before it leaves. Anything under 70 degrees and I am happy! We have had rain which has been wonderful too! I love the smell of it and the sound, the way everything glistens when it is wet, yummy! So, my album glistens! I made as much of it sparkle and shimmer as I could.


 The ribbons sparkle and shimmer (don't you LOVE satin???)
 The little berries shine and sparkle!
 SNOWFLAKES sparkle! Paper has shimmer, buttons glitter,  my little snowman shimmers too! (Isn't he cute!)
 The snowflake trim on these two pages is darling! I got it at Cardblanc on Etsy, one of my favorite stores. (here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CardBlanc)
 I dyed the scrucnchy ribbon a pretty pale blue, it turned out really pretty!  The hat on the little snowman is made with fibers. I drew the outline for his hat and then started at one corner of it and working back and forth glued on the fiber, one "line" at a time, scraunching it a bit as I went. I glued on a cute little puff and voila! A fuzzy little warm hat is ready.
 The chenille  flowers, the sparkling snowflakes, the chipboard pieces all work together really well on these two pages. The Tattered Angels chipboard has been inked and Glimmer Misted to give it an aged look.
The embellishments on these two pages are from a variety of places. The satin flowers are Melissa Frances, the images are Crafty Secrets, and lots of Prima flowers and centers,of course!
If you have any questions, always feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer!
I hope your Christmas was wonderful and that your New Year is truly blessed.
Renee

Comments