love is in the air...


and in January thoughts turn to romance, love, Valentine's Day, and other wonderful things...I just got in the Sweetness collection from Pink Paislee and it is just so breathtakingly beautiful I had to use it. I had also gotten some of the Webster's Pages Lullaby die-cut papers and wanted to include those in a project. This album uses both and turned out so well.


 Delicate, pretty colors (pink, of course, is my favorite), roses, roses,roses, everywhere.
 Little pearl flourishes from Basic Grey, Recollection and Prima flowers add lovely detail to the cover.
 The postcards in here are quite old, from the early 1900's. They are used, postmarked and written on, one in German I believe, but I am not sure.
 The colors are just perfect, so soft.
 The ribbons and flowers will hold in memorabilia or photos. This postcard is so pretty, I really like the painted image on it. She just has the most amazing face, her skintones are beautiful.
 These crocheted flowers are mohair...so soft and fuzzy you want to pet them.
 I really like making little collages of embellishments on my pages, small vignettes of things are interesting to me.
 These are the pages underneath the tags. I thought the paper was just lovely. The pretty corner pieces are from Pink Paislee, I am putting them in my store today. They are fun to work with as you can ink, paint, mist, do about anything to them.
 This tag is my favorite in the album. It has a pocket made from one of the Webster's Pages.
And the paper on the right from MME is just gorgeous. It is textured and then glittered. YUMMY.
I am searching for pretty elements to add to my albums and pages, charms, filigree, pretty findings, etc. If you know of any places that carry pretty things like these please leave a comment or pop me off an email. I am always looking for little details that add interest to my work! When my hubby and I go to the hardware store I even look, you never know what you will find somewhere!
Have a blessed day~
Renee

Comments