butterflies and fairies...

Sorry it has taken SO long! I have been up to Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana this June and it SNOWED! Big ole snowflakes! I was amazed. I thought maybe a flurry or two, but there was lots on the ground, lots piled up by the cabin (Josh had a Blast playing with shovels and sleds!), it was just beautiful.
Finally I have made another piece, it has taken a while...
The cover is layered papers to make a collage of flowers . I then added handmade mulberry paper flowers for dimension. All of the amazing butterflies are from Kaylori on Etsy. They are SOOOO pretty!
 A tiny fairy, stamped and colored...
 Layers of flowers, papers, butterflies, beautiful!

 Another set of pages, delicate colors, pretty trims, elegant details...
 These two pages are my favorite. I love the colors, bright and feminine too.
 A close up of one of Kay's butterflies! They look like they could just take off...
I love the flowers on this set of pages, they look like a real bouquet...

This has been fun. I spent days just cutting out all of the flowers from several pretty paper lines. I have used Pink Paislee Sweet, Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime,Webster's Pages and Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden. Such wonderful talent in all of the designers. I have always enjoyed cutting out intricate designs, but this was really fun for me.
Have an amazing week! God Bless!
Renee

Comments