Beachy Fun

Hi fellow summer fun-lovers! I had fun making this. Even though my vacation this year was in the snow, I thought a beachy album would be fun. I love the colors in these bright papers and just putting it together made me want to slip into my suit and head for the water!







This cute fish is one of the chipboard pieces from Tattered angels. I inked with several color-box colors, and then covered the whole thing with Glimmer Glam in Chandelier for some shine ( a wet look) and some sparkle... it turned out cute. I have used other products for a wet look and the Glimmer Glam dries MUCH faster. I was impressed with how fast it was ready to use.  FYI that fish paper is one of my all time favorites too- it is from Scenic Route's Grafton Line, Wharf Street.Bright, pretty paper, nice design work.
Thanks for looking...
Have a blessed week!
Renee

Comments