ABC and 123!

The new paper lines from Graphic 45 are just beautiful! Christmas Emporium and ABC Primer are full of the vintage details we all love and the colors are wonderfully rich. My project is made with ABC Primer and I also used some of the Die-Cut Chipboard pieces.

 Some of the chip tags are hanging together on the left tied together.

 The chipboard letters on this page are from K & Co., I found two pretty new lines, Life's Journey and Ancestry.com. Both have a great vintage look.
 I like the look the tea dyed tags add, they add a lot of texture.
 The images on these papers are just lovely, they make me wish I had seen the real ones!
 There is a piece of twill ribbon on here that I have had for several years. I wish I had more, it is perfect with this line!
 Look at the depth and colors in this artwork! It looks very real.
I used the paper flowers from Prima that you put together yourself, I thought they look more "vintagey" than the newer more realistic ones would have. Pretty colors worked together to give this whole album a warm, old fashioned feeling, I think. I have a new type of album I am working on, pictures soon!

God Bless!
Renee

Comments