A Wintery Layout...

I love the colors on this layout which made it fun to assemble all of the little goodies on it!







There are chipboard accents from Tattered Angels, Maya Road, Prima Flowers, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, wooden buttons, some flowers I made using a Tim Holtz die, papers, brads, and other embellishments from My Mind's Eye, some crinkled ribbon I dyed... just a fun mix of little things I have collected. I put the papers together, cut the mats and stitched them and then started laying out the objects and flowers and playing with the arrangements until I had them somewhat where I wanted them. I then began gluing everything in place and adding little pieces here and there until I got the arrangement the way I wanted it. A fun project!
Have a wonderful week before Christmas!
God bless!
Renee

Comments