mermaids lazing by the sea...





a new album. A paper bag album I started a year ago. It became frustrating to work on so I popped it into a box and put it into the closet. As summer was beginning to wane I saw it lurking in there and got it back out. I removed things I didn't like and finished it! There are hand drawn mermaids (no patterns, just my imagination, except the one laying on her tummy. I liked the pose in one of the vintage images), tons of embellishments, beautiful blues and greens, Glass baubles, tiny pebble, starfish and sand dollars  (real ones!) and other shells that I found on the beach. Just pretty things mixed together.
God Bless!
Renee

Comments

  1. I was wondering how to make a mini for my niece using sea or water theme papers. Your mini just gave me a great idea. Is the paper also by Graphic 45? I just love it. I am not good with ribbons so I am always apprehensive of doing a mini with ribbons but I think I will give it a go. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Renee! I love the mermaids! You should sell some on ebay...then I can buy those too! LOL
    Lana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment